1. broken | 11/09/2006 | English
I'm sure everyone has experienced a broken heart in their life. Some people more often than others. And some more hard than others. I'm going through some of the worst times of my life now and due to some recent events I started wondering what are the worst things people say out to others. Why does the person who once loved you, or so you thought, become the person capable of hurting you the most. And why does that person so willingly use the power to hurt?

I thought I would share what I've heard lately. However, as I'm writing this I'm realizing I can't write anything now - it's all too fresh in memory. Wounds still open and bleeding, you know. In my case it all goes down to how bad I have been in bed, how sex with me was practically always disgusting, comparable to rape. There seems to be a huge number of ways to say it out loud! Just when you thought you heard it all... Just how did we end up being together for two years if it was so horrible? Just why didn't you leave me long time ago? Or in fact, why did we start dating in the first place? And why say so many things now when it's over anyway?

And why now, after all the things you've told me, you still want to part ways as friends? Is it really necessary to use all your might to push me down on the ground and then say you still hope we can be friends. And how can we be friends when the fresh words are still echoing in my mind - "I don't care about you - AT ALL".

Can anyone share their experiences? I'm wondering if it always has to go this way, or is there ever such thing as parting ways as friends? Or is friendship something that will somehow magically still reappear after the war is over?
 2. HappyInSZ | 21/11/2006 | English
my heart has been broken long long times ago, who can put the broken pieces together?
 3. 贝贝 | 21/11/2006 | English
If you keep behave like that, I'm sure you heart will keep breaking...smileysmiley
but the funny thing is you dont feel like heart broken, seems still pretty active and excited every single second?!
 4. Federica | 25/11/2006 | English
Believe me, the best thing that you can and must do in this moment is react....thinking about all this questions will make you more sad...why do you ask yourself why she did it?You will always meet this kind of person , and you can't do anything in order to stop it, it's life...instead of asking yourself why, I think that you should first analise your behaviour and, if you have never done something wrong, turn the page and don't think about it...I know it's the hardest way, but it's the best...Even if my english is not perfect at all, I hope that you have understand what I mean...:-)
 5. HappyInSZ | 08/12/2006 | English
snoopina: Believe me, the best thing that you can and must do in this moment is react....thinking about all this questions will make you more sad...why do you ask yourself why she did it?You will always meet this kind of person , and you can't do anything in order to stop it, it's life...instead of asking yourself why, I think that you should first analise your behaviour and, if you have never done something wrong, turn the page and don't think about it...I know it's the hardest way, but it's the best...Even if my english is not perfect at all, I hope that you have understand what I mean...:-)

Dear Federica, i think your english is quite good, easy to understand!

Good points "I think that you should first analise your behaviour and, if you have never done something wrong, turn the page and don't think about it..."smiley
 6. Shin | 02/08/2007 | English
thats part of loving... getting hurt!!
 7. Na | 07/08/2007 | English
Opposite side of love is hate. The feeling of hate is hurt. Sometimes we must be careful with it. One moment you are in love and next moment you can be in a real pain.
 8. rochelle | 21/05/2008 | English
even it hurt so bad still love is the best thing ever
 9. ellaine | 21/05/2008 | English
love is lifesmiley
 10. Janessa | 09/06/2008 | English
someone recently said to my friend "stop obsessing over it, I made the decision to leave, now please respect it". It wasn't really a bf or anything though, just a really close friend ot both of us.
 11. Guest | 03/07/2008 | English
Plenty fish in the seasmiley Time heals all wounds....some faster than others....in the end U will thank the stars that U are not with the same dumb bitch who wasted ur time.....keep upgrading .....and don't be a wussy man......treat them like shit sometimes and they keep coming back....women are the strangest creatures on earth! smiley being a good guy and kissing ass only gets u to the 2 year mark and then its boring.....got to bring the asshole in u out sometimes! Trust me it works!

Nuff said!
smiley
 12. Iyah | 10/07/2008 | English
quit dwelling and move on to bigger and better things, and if you don't want to be friends the least you could do is be civil and forget what happend, who knows you might find someone who deserves you smiley
 13. Paula | 11/07/2008 | English
This is an interesting topic! And there's one thing that my boyfriend said to me that keeps hunting me... It wasn't even a break up or anything that big, just felt really bad. He said: "If I was single, I would pick Jenna". And Jenna is one of my friends. And this made me super jeleous.
 14. Liang Haiju | 13/07/2008 | English
A broken heart. A shattered memory. A wave of disillusionment.

That is what happened to me.

And, I still cannot shed the thought that I want to be together again, even as I know that this will never happen.

Obession? Stalking the heart-breaker, hating them, wishing them dead; then feeling remorse that such thoughts could even arise at all for someone whose love I craved!

As they say in the therapy sessions: "It was lust, not love."
 15. Ananas | 16/09/2008 | English
Well you're lucky, you actually all HAD love from the persone you loved...smiley
Cause the person i love won't ever love me back, and i think now, he doesn't even want me as a friend...smiley Life sucks smiley
 16. галина | 06/01/2009 | Bulgarian

разбитите сърца  ни помагат поне за едно,да се учим и усъвършенстваме.да не допускаме отново да ни го разбият.
 17. Kymm | 28/01/2009 | English
It is medicaly imposiable for your heart to break. Big deal if someone breaks up with you. if someone breaks up with you. they don't like you. if you break up with someone its the same thing. you can't keep someone around that you don't love. it's cruel to both parties. so pull your big girl(or guy) panties up and get over it and find someone new. stop trying to get attiontion... Ohhh pity me so and so broke up with me, he was my everything even thou i knew him for 2 minutes....i loved him. im going to go hurt myself...... it's getting pretty old and i am for one sick of hearin it.
 18. IRi | 03/04/2009 | English
You are lucky,loving makes you growth,I love itsmiley
You're reading Xiha, the world's number one international community. Click here to sign up and join the crowd!
Login now, or sign up for a new account.
or Connect with:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Reply: say something?The language of this topic is English. My reply language:
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Problems with the text editor? Make sure to use the latest version of your web browser. If you still have problems, you can try using the old text editor: Toggle editor
Upload a photo