1. micah anne | 13/10/2007 | English HOT topic
THIS IS ANOTHER PHOTO DHOOT of the candidates for America's Next Top Model Cycle 9

Reflecting the negative effects of smoking.....this goes out to all the beauty freaks out there....think again ladies....

who convinces you the most???

Ambreal

Bianca

Chantal

Ebony

Janet

Jenah

Kimberly

Lisa

Mila

Saleisha and Heather

Sarah

Victoria
 2. Jimmy | 13/10/2007 | English
wow... pretty interesting photos...
 3. Nolan | 13/10/2007 | English
Are all those real photos of things that happened?
 4. micah anne | 13/10/2007 | English
these are the true negative effects of smoking...these girls are models...they are made instruments for the anti-smoking campaign...smiley
 5. Nolan | 13/10/2007 | English
I mean, did they ever actually look like that?
 6. micah anne | 14/10/2007 | English
nope...its a photo shot.....ad campaign for smoking.....it's just make up......these girls are in a competition....they are judged by ow natural they pose in front of the camera and how effective they are in a hy given photo soot theme....
 7. Nolan | 14/10/2007 | English
*whew* Thank goodness! I thought they actually smoked!
 8. Jani | 14/10/2007 | English
Wow, this is a good topic. I feel the shoot itself is not very well organized. Especially the black girls are kind of hard to see in the mirror and some girls are just way too big in their mirror shot, which really works against the purpose. I mean, if it doesn't look like it could be a mirror image, it just doesn't feel like it's reflecting the bad effects of smoking... at least not as much. My favorite is Chantal, though Jenah also has a pretty good idea.
 9. Nolan | 14/10/2007 | English
연기가 남것은 나쁘다! 상기 여자는 연기가 난 멈출 것이다 캠페인의 부분 이다.
 10. micah anne | 20/10/2007 | English
yeah....love it too!!!ill add some more
 11. Nolan | 20/10/2007 | English
I agree with Jani. Chantal shows it well. They could learn a few things from a cropper like me, lol.
 12. Janessa | 22/10/2007 | English
.... they should ban ciagrettes...
 13. Silvia | 08/11/2007 | English
Don´t you just hate it when you´re in a restaurant and the person on the next table is somking?? It kills the joy of the meal for me... I miss America and the non smoking sections!!
 14. Wen | 08/11/2007 | English
Yeah, I also hate smokers as much as it can be...
But fortunately from June of this year, Finland does't allow people smoke in any restaurant, bar, or clubs. So basically in any indoor public place no smoke anymore! that's so great! should do this everywhere in the world!

But they still keep smoking just infront of those bars, clubs restaurant's doors... that's still really annoying...
now with the freezing winter coming, don't know if they can still survive that way.. haha
 15. Janessa | 08/11/2007 | English
they should pass a law that makes cigarettes illegal like marijana.
 16. freddy | 19/02/2008 | English
i think it was cool showing the negatives effects of smoking because
maybe in real life it could happen like that and smoking its really bad
for your body. I really like Mila and Lisa
and i saw it from american's next top model and there really cool pictures
 17. Samar | 31/07/2008 | English
smiley
 18. priti | 07/03/2009 | English
oh my Godsmiley

19. Tasmyn-justine | 05/05/2009 | English

well if people want to smoke just let them its not harming  us so just leave them allone
 20. Mmmatze | 05/05/2009 | English
Great set of pictures! Glad I could stop  my girlfriend from smoking ... smiley

Next page
You're reading Xiha, the world's number one international community. Click here to sign up and join the crowd!
Login now, or sign up for a new account.
or Connect with:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Reply: say something?The language of this topic is English. My reply language:
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Problems with the text editor? Make sure to use the latest version of your web browser. If you still have problems, you can try using the old text editor: Toggle editor
Upload a photo