1. Wen | 25/08/2006 | English HOT topic

This is the tallest building in shenzhen, called Diwang building. mean the king of the land! Looks cool ha?

This shorter building also belong to Diwang.  the colors are really nice, red yellow and white...

Another view of Diwang building.

Mixc building... it's one of the best shopping mall in shenzhen!
 2. Wen | 25/08/2006 | English

A French restaurant inside Mixc.
 3. Wen | 25/08/2006 | English

The entrance of Belle Epoque is pretty charming... The Frech seem to really know how to be romantic...
 4. Wen | 25/08/2006 | English

MixC is huge! So many floors FULL of shopping... just need more money! smiley
 5. Wen | 25/08/2006 | English

Oh I wish I knew how to do ice skating... it seems so fun. I think this is the only real ice skating rink in the super-hot Shenzhen. Some young kids seem really good - perhaps future Olympic champions? smiley
 6. Guest | 07/08/2007 | English
I have send you a private message and an email regarding this.
 7. Guest | 10/01/2008 | English
I would like to go to the restauraunt  2 persons
 8. Guest | 28/03/2008 | English
smileysmiley
 9. Guest | 29/05/2008 | English
smiley Eh va  ?
 10. Guest | 27/07/2008 | English
Photos are really good. We are going to be staying at the Holiday Inn Express in December, 2008 .  A very nice travel forum member gave me the link to this page, so now I have an idea of the buildings - Diwang and MXC - mentioned which are near the hotel.
 11. gracedove | 19/10/2009 | English
Hi, where can we iceskate in Shenzhen. Where have you taken such a tempting photo.

12. Wen | 19/10/2009 | English
gracedove :
This iceskate place is inside of MixC building, and it's pretty big.
Everybody in shenzhen knows MixC in Chinese called "wan xiang cheng(万象城)", so it's easy to find! have fun!
 13. معاذ moaz | 23/10/2009 | English

how great
You're reading Xiha, the world's number one international community. Click here to sign up and join the crowd!
Login now, or sign up for a new account.
or Connect with:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter

Reply: say something?The language of this topic is English. My reply language:
smileysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Problems with the text editor? Make sure to use the latest version of your web browser. If you still have problems, you can try using the old text editor: Toggle editor
Upload a photo